Saturday, April 14, 2012

POOMA

This pattern is named after my furry beast of a cat. (His name is actually Puma, but 'POOMA' is how he spells his name when he signs the father's day card for Paul every year.) I have to say, for a cat with no opposable thumbs, he writes pretty well.

So... with no ado at all... here y'go. :o)


I really should stop being so lazy and scan pics instead of using my camera phone. 

But... no.





Here's the fun part: Variations!






Actually, THIS is the fun part:


Puma's goofy side.






... and his mysterious side.




He was eight months when I adopted him from the shelter (about the time these pics were taken). I thought they were mistaken, as he appeared to be a full-grown cat. Turns out I was mistaken. 
He's huge.

Anyway... happy weekend to you and yours. 




5 comments:

  1. Gotta be the first to comment here, Sandy! Puma/Pooma (clever kitty!) is extremely handsome. He may not have opposable thumbs, but I bet you he could tangle with the best (with a ball of wool, at any rate!).

    Nice tangle, too.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - did you know you can disable Word Verification? Lots of us do, because it's a real pain. I see you already moderate comments, so there's really no need for word verification. Just a suggestion!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoshi...thank you so much for all of your kind and thoughtful comments on my blog. I have turned off word verification and I appreciate the advice to do that. I know that feature has prevented me from leaving blog comments for others before, so I think you're right. I set it up that way because at first I wasn't sure whether I should or not and then I forgot about it because (as the blog author) I never see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new tangle, but mostly I love Puma! I grew up on a farm and we had a few house cats, but we also had 17 (!) of them that lived in the barns and feed sheds. Really helped out with mice around the feed. At feeding time, my grandpa would step out the backdoor and simply say "kitty" and you should have seen them coming in masses from all directions! It really was comical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute tangle , and Puma is a sweet boy! How much does he weigh ??? 😀🐱

    ReplyDelete

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).